علاقة أنماط السيطرة الدماغية بفاعلية الذات وجـودة الحياة الاكاديمية لدي طلاب جامعة الحدود الشمالية
The present study aimed to examine the relationship between the type of brain dominance of the female students of the University of Northern Border and the effectiveness of the self and the quality of academic life, Verification of the objectives of the study was the application of a measure the brain dominance, the quality of academic life and academic self-efficacy on a sample consisting of (300) female students from Northern University for the academic year( 2014-2015)The result of the study showed
- the dominance of the left hemisphere comes first, the dominance of the right hemisphere comes next, and thirdly comes the balanced dominance I have a level of self-efficacy university students it was low.
- The quality of life level of female university students was low.
- the presence of statistically significant relationship between the types of brain dominance the quality of academic life.
- The existence of statistically significant relationship between the types of brain dominance and effectiveness of academic self.
- . there is a direct correlation between academic self-efficacy and quality of academic life, I have a female university students.
Keywords: Brain Dominance, quality ofacademiclife ,academic Self-efficacy.